What I Want

What I want out of this class.  Honestly, I want to know how it all began and the people responsible.  I want to know where technology has been, and the reasons why it was made the way it was because I hope it would shed some light on where we might go with it.  Moreover, what I want out of this class is a better understanding of how some technology works today, anywhere from the social aspect to the professional, in many different cultures and walks of life.  I would like for this class to teach me, and show me that technology is for everyone and that no matter what, technology can always not only improve the human experience but also how it can diminish it.
All in all, I am interested to see where this class will take me, I'm interested to see where technology goes in the future, and I think that the best way to understand where it is headed is to understand where it has been.  I'm interested to learn in what ways technology has changed society and vice versa.  I would like to believe that technology has the option to solve the majority of the world's problems, not only for the human race but also for everything that inhabits this planet.  I know that technology will be the savior (hopefully) for this planet.   

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HTML And Me

Startup.com