HTML And Me




Creating My First Heading



My First paragraph.


Creating my first HTML web page.  Well, that was very interesting, first off just a heads up the handout I received did not have a lot of pictures  I'm not sure if it was intended that way, but having pictures really helps especially when dealing with so much spacing and symbols.  Anywho onto the real story of creating my first HTML web page.  It was very quick to pick up.  Pretty straightforward once you get the idea of the basics.  But I can definitely see it getting a lot more difficult especially with formatting, and images, and anchors.  And all of the different versions of HTML and adding graphics with moving pictures and it can become a little overwhelming.  In all actuality, I'm not too sure what else to put into this blog post.  That was my experience it was fun, it's good to know that any basic word processor is able to create a basic web page.  Other than that it was easy, it was fun and I'm actually might try to learn more at a later time you know when I'm not super stressed and or super busy.  Actually, now that I'm looking at this word processor, I believe it has the ability to create an HTML web page.  Which is super cool, and just shows that just being able to type into any time of word processor can be translated into code and used to create new and exciting web pages.  All in all it was a great learning experience.



            

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Startup.com

What I Want